Diesel engine market: sales growth expected to reach $ 3.52 billion | Technavio Insights
NEW YORK, August 11, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Technavio Offers Comprehensive Global Market Analysis For Diesel Engine Market, Expected To Grow From Here $ 3.52 billion in 2021-2025. This diesel engine market analysis report covers market segmentation by end user (marine, construction, agriculture, and generators) and geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA). The Diesel Engines for Non-Automotive Applications Market report also offers information on several market vendors including AB Volvo, Caterpillar Inc., Cummins Inc., Isuzu Motors Ltd., JC Bamford Excavators Ltd., MAN SE, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., Rolls Royce Plc, Wartsila Corp. and Yanmar Holdings Co. Ltd., among others.
Some of Technavio’s main strengths Diesel Engines Market Report:
- The size of the diesel engine market is expected to grow by $ 3.52 billion in 2021-2025.
- The key factor driving the growth of the diesel engine market for non-automotive applications is the diesel engine technology which is gaining momentum through technological advancements.
- The major challenge lies in the strict emission regulations for the growth of the diesel market.
- AB Volvo, Caterpillar Inc., Cummins Inc., Daimler Trucks North America LLC (Detroit Diesel Corp.), JC Bamford Excavators Ltd., MAN SE, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., Rolls-Royce Plc, Wartsila Corp., Yanmar Holdings Co. Ltd. are some of the leading suppliers in the diesel engine market for the non-automotive application market.
- 60% of the market growth will come from APAC during the forecast period. China, South Korea (Republic of Korea), Japan and India are the key markets for diesel engines market for non-automotive applications in APAC
- The diesel engine market for non-automotive application market vendors is expected to focus on capturing the business opportunities of the maritime segment, as it accounted for the largest market share in the base year.
Find out more by getting a free sample report now!
Diesel Engines Market Report: Overview
Diesel Market Forecast Report provides insights for your business strategies to reinvent themselves. Purchase the complete Diesel Engines Market report to understand the magnitude of the economic impact on each segment and recovery expectations.
Diesel Engines Market: Main Drivers and Trends
According to our research results, there has been a negative impact on market growth after the COVID-19 era. The gradual conversion of conventional engines to dual-fuel is particularly driving the market. On the other hand, the abundant supply of natural gas leading to the increasing popularity of gas engines etc. is a challenge.
The Diesel Engines Market Report Offers In-Depth Information About The Challenges to stay prepared for obstacles in the future, which will help companies analyze and develop growth strategies.
Diesel Engines Market Sellers
The Diesel Engines Market Forecast Report provides the information on the comprehensive profiles of major vendors and their business strategies to re-image themselves.
Positioning of sellers in the market:
- AB Volvo
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Cummins Inc.
- Isuzu Motors Ltd.
- JC Bamford Excavators Ltd.
- MAN SE
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Rolls Royce Plc
- Wartsila Corp.
- Yanmar Holdings Co. Ltd.
The diesel engine market is fragmented and suppliers are deploying various organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market.
Diesel engine markets | Key regions
The Diesel Engines for Non-Automotive Applications market size, share and trend analysis report offers the up-to-date study on the geographic composition of the market. 60% of the market growth will come from APAC during the forecast period. China, South Korea (Republic of Korea), Japan and India are the key markets for the diesel engine market for non-automotive applications in APAC.
APAC has registered a significant growth rate and is expected to offer several business opportunities to the market vendors during the forecast period.
To gather more competitive intelligence and regional in-store opportunities for suppliers,
See our sample report
Income-generating product segment | Diesel engine market
The Diesel Engines for Non-Automotive Applications Market report provides a comprehensive understanding of our target market subsets to target niche customer groups and simplify demographic requirements. In addition, the report provides information on the impact of the unprecedented COVID-19 outbreak on market segments. The growth in the market share of diesel engines for non-automotive applications by the marine segment has been significant and is expected to provide significant growth opportunities for the market vendors.
Request a free sample of the report to gain exclusive insight into actionable market insights into the post-COVID-19 impact on each segment.
Visit us to learn more about future market trends at Technavio.
- Key ideas
- Diesel Engine Market Overview
- Market sizing
- Diesel Engines Market: Key Drivers and Trends
- Diesel Engines Market Sellers
- Market segmentation by end users
- Geographic landscape
- Supplier landscape
- Supplier analysis
Technavio is one of the world’s leading technology research and consulting companies. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s report library includes over 17,000 and more reports, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets. and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Communication and Marketing Officer
United States: +1 844 364 1100
United Kingdom: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]
Report: Diesel Engine Market for Non-Automotive Application Market | Size, Share, Growth, Trends | Industry Analysis | Forecast 2025 | Technavio
View original content to download multimedia: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/diesel-engine-market-sales-growth-is-expected-to-be-worth-usd-3-52-billion – technavio-insights-301352374.html