Oceanside Council Agenda $ 32 Million US Rescue Fund Spending Plan
OCEANSIDE, CA – The Oceanside City Council meeting on Wednesday will discuss a variety of items ranging from closed-door negotiations to a resolution approving a planned Amazon warehouse.
Here are the highlights of the 26 agenda items for the August 4 meeting:
- Amendment to a public awareness agreement concerning the proposed device for the restoration and retention of beach sand
- Amendment to an agreement with Tetra Tech for technical support during construction of the Pure Water Oceanside project
- Resolution approving the final map of the One 11 Tremont project, a mixed-use condominium development with commercial space
- Resolution approving the construction of a condominium complex at 806 N. Cleveland Street
- Adoption of a resolution supporting the reduction of marine debris and litter caused by polystyrene and single-use plastic products
- Approval of the City’s expenditure plan for the allocation of $ 32,346,514 from the American Rescue Plan Act Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds
- Resolution upholding the Planning Commission resolution approving a 142,746 square foot Amazon warehouse distribution center with fleet vehicle parking for a parcel delivery service located on Ocean Ranch Blvd.
- Passage of an ordinance amending the Oceanside Zoning Ordinance to allow emergency shelters as of right on certain city-owned properties located in commercial, industrial and public / semi-public areas and to allow offices City of Oceanside Government Authorized Use in the Public / Semi-Public Zone
The closed session begins at 3:30 p.m., followed by regular business at 5:00 p.m. Where applicable, public hearings begin at 6:00 p.m.
The Oceanside Council Meeting on Wednesday August 4 is a joint meeting of Oceanside City Council, the Oceanside Small Craft Harbor District Board of Directors, the Oceanside Community Development Commission and the ‘Oceanside Public Funding Authority.
City council meetings are now fully open to the public with no capacity limitation. You can also choose to participate online via Zoom, or by email or phone. Regular city council meetings are broadcast live on KOCT and rebroadcast throughout the week. You can also watch the live broadcast on the KOCT website. Check the agenda and minutes to read on the issues the Council is addressing. Subscribe to receive agendas and meeting reports by email here.
Have a tip or suggestion on how we can improve Oceanside-Camp Pendleton Patch? Interested in advertising your business in Oceanside? Email me all your questions at [email protected]