Ultrasonic Testing Market Research Report by Type, By
New York, May 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Ultrasonic Testing Market Research Report by Type, by Equipment, by Service, by Vertical – Global Forecast to 2025 – Cumulative Impact of COVID- 19” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06072125/?utm_source=GNW
The report provides market size and forecast for five major currencies – USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The global ultrasound testing market is expected to grow from USD 2,846.34 million in 2020 to USD 4,082.72 million by the end of 2025.
2. The global ultrasound testing market is expected to grow from EUR 2,495.72 million in 2020 to EUR 3,579.80 million by the end of 2025.
3. The global ultrasound testing market is expected to grow from Â£ 2,218.70million in 2020 to Â£ 3,182.45million by the end of 2025.
4. The global ultrasound testing market is expected to grow from JPY 303,776.60 million in 2020 to JPY 435,729.68 million by the end of 2025.
5. The global ultrasound testing market is expected to grow from AUD 4,133.26 million in 2020 to AUD 5,928.65 million by the end of 2025.
Market segmentation and coverage:
This research report categorizes Ultrasonic Testing to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
On the basis of type, the ultrasound testing market has studied acoustography, guided wave testing, immersion testing, and phased arrays.
On the basis of the equipment, the ultrasonic testing market has studied bond testers, flaw detectors, imaging systems, industrial scanners, thickness gauges, transducers and probes and systems tube inspection.
On the basis of service, the ultrasonic testing market studied calibration services, equipment rental services, inspection services, and training services.
Based on Vertical, the ultrasonic testing market has been studied in aerospace, automotive, government infrastructure, healthcare, manufacturing, marine, oil and gas, and energy production.
Based on geography, the ultrasound testing market has been studied in the Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East, and Africa. The region of the Americas studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. The Asia-Pacific region studied in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East and Africa region studied in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, the United Arab Emirates and the United Arab Emirates United.
Company usability profiles:
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global ultrasonic testing market including Acuren Inspection Inc, Amerapex Corporation, Applied Technical Services Inc, Ashtead Technology, Baker Hughes (a subsidiary of GE Company ), Carestream, Cygnus Instruments Ltd, Dekra, Eddyfi, Element Materials Technology, Fischer Technology Inc, Fprimec Solutions Inc, Intertek, Ipromar Pte Limited, Labquip NDT Limited, Lynx Inspection, Mistras Group, Ndt Global GmbH Ltd & Co.Kg, NDT Systems Inc, Olympus Corporation, Sonatest Ltd, Sonotron Ndt, Td Williamson Inc, Tecscan Systems Inc and Zetec Inc.
Cumulative impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected nearly all industries, so for and, the long-term effects are expected to impact the growth of the industry during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of the issues underlying COVID-19 and potential avenues ahead. The report provides insights on COVID-19 taking into account changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, supply chain diversion, dynamics of current market forces, and significant interventions. governments. The updated study provides information, analysis, estimates and forecasts, considering the impact of COVID-19 on the market.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and categorizes vendors in the ultrasonic testing market on the basis of business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that helps businesses make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies. The competitive strategic window helps the supplier define an alignment or adapt between their capabilities and the opportunities for future growth prospects. Over a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new introduction strategies. products to run further expansion and growth of the company.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market development: provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive assessment and intelligence: provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product development and innovation: provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global ultrasound testing market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the global ultrasound testing market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Ultrasonic Testing Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global ultrasonic testing market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global ultrasonic testing market?
6. What are the strategic fads and moves considered appropriate to enter the global ultrasound testing market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06072125/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.